Parmesan Chopped Salad / Lemon Parmesan Salad - 2 of 3
This parmesan chopped salad is fresh and light. The crispy lettuce, shallots, and salty parmesan cheese make for a perfect salad. The lemon vinaigrette is the perfect dressing for this fresh salad. It is truly the perfect summer salad.
- Chopped salad 40,500
- Chopped salad recipes 14,800
- Chopped salad recipe 12,100
Included with your purchase
- You will receive an SEO-rich copy of tips, ideas, insight, equipment needed, and SEO-rich FAQs that you can paste directly into your blog post.
- In addition, you will also receive the written recipe with the ingredients and directions.
- SEO-researched keywords including search volume and difficulty to help you write an SEO content-rich blog post.
- Ingredients needed; Lemon zest, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, coarse kosher salt, black ground pepper, red pepper flakes, romaine hearts, iceberg lettuce, shallots, and parmesan cheese.
- 12 shared ingredients + in-process photos.
- 18 exclusive unique hero images unique to each blogger (vertical and horizontal).
- 1 exclusive collage photo (2048 x 2048).
- This is a tested and approved family recipe.
- Run through Grammarly for spelling and grammar.
- Run through Copyscape to check for plagiarism.
- Images are imported from Lightroom at 4000 x 6000 (vertical) and 6000 x 4000 (horizontal) with an image resolution of 300 x 300 dpi in JPEG format.
- Please download content within 30 days of purchase.
- All photos in your order are below.
- Copyright transferred to the buyer on purchase.
- Due to the digital nature of the product refunds are not available.